Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Uh - OK - Uh - Yah... Blogging

So - Uh - Yah -

Welcome to my blog... ehgm

This is my blog -

It is so nice to be blogging again... I thought I would not miss it but I really have found that I impulsively need to babble on the internet so that anyone, or no one, can read my nonsense.

I believe that someday I will be a famous blogger who will attract and inspire bloggers from all around to uh.... Blog

Occasionally you will find this blog entertaining, but I suspect more than often you will find it less than exciting, possibly offensive and potentially inappropriate, but we will see.

My therapist has asked me to return to blogging because the neurotic behavior I exhibit when not blogging is more damaging than my obsession and compulsion to continually and constantly blog. Watch out World!

Finally, I suspect that blogging about history will neither add nor subtract value in your life. We will call the activity value neutral. Having said that I intend to take advantage of this free service (which is hosted in a data center consuming vast amounts of energy to power servers, storage, switches and cooling) and if not careful, I will attempt to overwhelm the service perhaps bringing it to its knees, with useless meaningless (to most) content. I fear that will impact your blogs too and for that I apologize in advance.

Listen... I may not be able to keep my blog nearly as fascinating as say eghm (I will not name any namesAnn) , but you will be able to count on a blog that hits the spot and is cheaper than any therapy or medication...

No comments:

Post a Comment